Tuesday, September 27, 2005

[star shine.]


Bright are the stars that shine.

In somebody else's sky.


It's like I'm splitting into two.. I can see myself doing all these things, and yet I'm not really there. (that's not good when driving. Apologies to Ger, Lou, Sparks and Joel for the hair raising. =P) Part of me watches me going around and yet... that emptiness, that feeling of wanting to move faster.. to make things happen, to see results for Him, to walk right and tall and straight.. I keep falling and I don't like it. Dear God.. I wish I didn't grieve you so much.. teach me how to walk ok? Yeah, need you to hold my hand.. still can't walk properly. Haie.


Oh yeah! I got 84 for my psych presentation! Oh go Su! go Susu! hehe... That's a pretty good grade ehy? We scraped a HD! wheeee! okae la, I've been a terrible proooocraaaaaastinaaator. I have NOT done any of the work I'm supposed to. I've been having too much TOO much fun. haha. I shall go do some now so that when Lydia comes, I shall have plenty of time!! yeay~! lydia teo mating. mating? mei ting..


Susu and i have had a chat and determined that I am a yesterday and today person, with little thought for tomorrow, while she is a yesterday and tomorrow person. I don't know what I want to be, although I see the cons to being what I am. The combo isn't fantastic, but neither is any one else's. Pros and cons darlings, pros and cons. Yes, so the yesterday part of me is the part that I love the best, and the today part keeps me occupied, but shouldn't one have also a sense of tomorrow? I don't really think about it. I wonder if it is genetic. I also wonder if everything will turn out as beautifully for me as it did for my parents. haha.


[Yesterday is a promise that you've broken. shizukani.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home