Monday, October 03, 2005

[minor in-see-dents]


Scraped my knee coming out of the car.. my poor non-keratinised stratified squamous epithelium. I mean, ow, my skin.


It was a dull sort of day that wore well, but I've been too tired to do any work for real. Highlighted 2 more pages, some 40 odd more to go, and a HCS assignment chasing me and catching up too soon. Sighs.


Jenjen and I went to walk the greyhounds and they were frisky... cute things! I love em... now I know why people just wanna keep dogs and not marry.. men are too much trouble they say. My ma doesn't think so though. =) I wouldn't know. Still waiting for me and mine only.


How will I meet him?

Will I be walking my imaginary dog in the park when he comes along and our dogs tangle leashes? Will he offer me an umbrella in the pouring rain while waiting at the bus-stop for our bus? (haha, I dare not recall a certain minor in-see-dent in AHS.. with umbrellas) Will he offer me a ride home on the way from a concert when I've broken a heel? Will he be the one who picks up my books when they drop? (The last time I dropped a book in uni, someone laughed. Thanks ah.) Hahha, all these stereotypical imaginary notions are really not what I expect, but I don't mind a bus stop romance. *watches as rae's eye's widen in horror*


chocolates and flowers, dinner and dances... haha, maybe I should save it for the movies. I am admittedly an overly sentimental person (who is also over compassionate with dogs) and I suppose these things don't happen that much in life.. but one can dream, can't one? Mr. Right, Mr. Sweet, Mr. Cute, Lydia! What happened to all the other names? All I know, is that he isn't going to be Mr. Lee. I refuse to marry into the cake company.


*dancing, dancing.. floating off into-* poof~! okie, time to do work! haha.. Jaa!
[cinderella--][He gave me beauty for ashes.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home