Saturday, October 01, 2005

[Painted Rice; color me beautiful]


I washed out my poster colors at the sink and the rice turned a churlish orange. OoOops. Anyways, impatient me couldn't wait for the paint on the paper to dry, and decided to go ahead with my origami, resulting in a small tear at the base. Sadded. But it still is very nice~! I'm going origami mad... I've been making this for 3 days now, and I've got 9 of the same thing, all different sizes. someone buy me 30 colored squares so that I can make a hanging one! haii.. paper is so expensive in Perth!


Haven't been in the writing mood for a while.. Just finished my biology notes, which is a decent achievement since this is my one week break. I've another set to do, and I hope to finish soon.. 42 pages of reading lei. I get so restless when I try. Not to mention my Human Communication Science is scaring me.. my presentation, log book, and exam.. Susu! Aren't you scared?


Haiya, I've played enough from friday to wednesday la. It's saturday and everyone is at the Perth Royal Show.. Didn't feel like going since I knocked out early this morning owning to a cruel dose of coffee- i stayed up all night doing notes. Hai. Dear God, help meeeee! my work is getting so much it's scary!


[DDR]


My three little cousins were DDRing at home, and I made good the chance to observe motor skill progress. Children are so smart! (Or, more likely, we just underestimate them a lot.) Nick, who is 6, jumped haphazardly all over the mat, and my father commented that it looked rather like Caesar's pet illness. (come on, you know this! It starts with an E) He was under the delusion that pressing the buttons harder would allow one to hit the arrows right, and also overestimated his skill in choosing difficult instead of standard. Cute, but one starts laughing too hard after a while. Zoe, 8, was the most skilled of the 3, owing to the fact that she had taken DDR lessons. (have u ever heard of such a thing?) I was amazed at her anticipation skills and agility. It goes to show: women have the floor. Literally. Jared, 10, preferred not to anticipate, and soon grew tired of it all. I should like to take them to an arcade some day.


[PtTth]


My head is fuzzy. Too much studying and too much coffee. Too much chocolate. Haha.. I shall go take a breeeeak. *exhales* Jaa!


[To Jen: starshine to earth, starshine to earth~ cheeeee do you read me?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home