Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Restless


The happy-sad balance has be delicately tipped over, resulting in a horrendous mess. If we played see-saw, Rachel, I think you will find that i am now on the down end and you sitting somewhere between the sky of cloud nine and the height of potential energy from the seat to the ground. I should never have gotten on and I know u feel the same way. Wanna drop at the next stop even though we don't know what it is? (I hope it's Simei; it has a comfortable home feeling). I would rather do that and get on with it. Than this. This squeaking, ee-orr-ing of life, of pathetic existance when it could be exuberant happiness and contented life just by getting off this ridiculous see-saw.


I don't wanna play your games anymore; it's my party and I'll cry if i wanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home