Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nutella is a low GI food.


So what? Doesnt mean you should eat it. I think I must have put on 2 kg eating it a couple of months back. Hurhur.


Today, two incidents came to attention from the same person and I am beginning to see a couple of situations from a purely passerby point of view. In doing so, I recognize how dependant and how desperate we humans can be. I hate it, knowing that my friends don't find sufficiency, contentment, acceptance, fufillment. If I said these could only be found in Him, how many will take up that offer? Paul determined to live nothing but Jesus Christ and Him crucified; this was the secret to life itself: it revolves around Him, not me. I know that I don't always remember to implement that sort of thing in my own life; and i know my life would be better off for it- more contented, more in love with Him, for what better Kind of life than to be in love with the one that loves me enough to die? Just let me be content in you, that's all I ask. One day in your courts.


Yes, I am swamped with work. I am partially incoherent. I am going to sleep soon, and I am supposed to be jaded but I'm not. I know He has preserved me in an amazing way. How many near misses have I had?


more workie workie tomorrow. More reports, more proofing, more printing and stapling and listening and reading and typing and thinking. Argh, the THINKING! Why isn't it more... automatic?


Forget not all His benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home