Monday, June 14, 2004

larr larr larr. Just felt like emphasising the R. Heyhey.

Kkz Rachie, wun call until after exams.. wait when I go back to stay with you yr mom give me evils... *looks around* better play it safe.

Got horrid notes to make for biology. Better get them done. I'm such a procrastinator. Pro-CRUSTinator. I like crusts. Even bread crusts.

English presentation due soon. Just with this week would pass faster~ got to hangle 2 bio tests too. Way to go, Sara. Stress yourself out only AFTER the exmas, hey?

So fun so fun. I love jap class. I LOVE ice-skating! I don't appreciate the big bruises that I got with it but hey, pay the price for a good deal. I think the bruises can compare to Lydia's. I now understand why she wants to keep showing them to people. I never understood before cos I never had such serious ones but now I can comprehend this irrational urge to say, "ehh. I got orh cheh u noe. Wanna see?" So horrid, I know.

I wrote bio notes for HIV. So irritating. I got so irritated that I wrote under the precautions section, "Don't share bloody things." My mom laughed when she saw that bit.

Daddie's b-dae on ThUrS!!! So.. Happie bdae in advance daddiee!!!

Well well well. Ah di never reply my mails. I'm guessing that he's obsessed with someone out there in Singapore. No time to write to his old, ancient jie. But hey, I'm alive.

kkz, gonna blog the other side. sleep well!

zZZZzZzZzz,
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home