Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Here I am again, trying to keep this haggard old blog running. It's been a faithful old thing. (shucks, I'm talking like the year's already over!)hahas.

Aniwaes, I was feeling like crap this afternoon, and I called dearie darling rachel... Just wanna thank her for her continued support and loving love. ( love me enough to impersonate me on the tagboard horr.) Or is that attributed to studying too hard??

hahas. Aniwaes... I wrote to darling avvy... get it soon okok??

I just wanna say that when you're down and out and inside out, there's only one place to get fixed, and that's in God's arms of love, at the foot of the cross...

Just wanna thank everyone who helped point me back to God, whether directly or indirectly. Or rather, thank everyone God used.

He's the alpha and Omega, beginning and end. He's behind me and before me. I have no cause to fear, he protects me and he's alwaes shielding me, I have nothing, NOTHING to fear. (no, not spiders, ants or bitches.)

I must trust that He beside me, and i know it for truth. I am so glad that he's faithful! And that he's making me into the person he wants me to be though it hurts

Just hope I can pass on the joy, peace, blessing and Love he's consistently showered on me!

Lydia was right all along, in any circumstance, it can leave you scarred or u can learn from it. It's a choice, cos we were given free will. Take it or leave it. And dun blame anyone else for your not learning.

Alison said to me, a difficult situation will either make or break your faith. Dun let it be broken, instead strengthen it.

I love the way God is alwaes there... my backup!

Kekee. Not the best dae of my life, but I've learnt a lot.

When Life throws u lemons make lemonade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home