Monday, July 12, 2004

Hahas! Haven't posted in ages! Tired desuyo.... I stayed up till 2 am on the phone. *guilty look* I've finally gotten all the bloggy things done, and my blog's got a facelift. I think the colour's too intense, though. I'd rather get something light.

Thinking of making blogskins from scratch. cool thing, this HTML (sorry larr Rach, I slow cannot arh?) But I think i'll be too tired and busy to do that. That's the way I feel, anyhow.

RACHEL! Can't wait to call you. So itchy fingers to take the phone and dial now... hehehe... I'm just so excited to be talking to you on thursday. And on thursday I'll be hopefully going skating. Sighz. Wanna go skating with you like we used to...

Lydia baby, How's poly? Fun? I'm sure a lot of guys have their eye on you so watch out okae? hehe. Chio bu mahh... how's the workload like? Hopefully still got time to enjoy...

I got a tonne of holiday homework to do. 216 chem questions, but I finished quite a bit of them already. And the English homework. Ok, maybe shouldn't talk about that cos Arunhati Roy finally comes into the picture. She's a nice lady and all... Just that I don't fancy the book. Just like rachie doesn't like the little prince that way.

Maybe it's cos I'm on hols or something, but I still find you two to be sorely missing in my life. I knew I'd have withdrawal symptoms, but... they haven't seemed to abated. I'm definately gonna love my holiday when I come home and I'm gonna have so much of you in my life when I go you'll be sick of me. hahaa.

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hey whadaya know! I'm as old as my inner child!!!! cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home