Saturday, July 03, 2004

I could hear the woosh of the rain outside, the sleet as it showered down. Droplets of force at a 45 degree angle, mercilessly pelting down. By the time my tears reached the floor, you could hardly tell what was rain and what wasn't.

Naho-san is leaving for Nagoya today. it's her last day, and I don't know when she will be going exactly, but her absence will leave a very sore spot in class. Although she wasn't the outgoing one, her demeanour attracted me because the best word to describe her would be 平気。And she was always quietly doing things for us, whether sticking things together, writing out kanji calligraphy, or helping us with homework. She was extremely patient with me, knowing that I took 5 minutes to actually decipher certain things she said to me. I won't forget that in a hurry. 忘れない. I wish I could say all that I want to say in Japanese, but I can't.

Anyhow, I am doing this silly show called Zoolander for English, and it really is the funniest form of slapstick. I can't imagine goofing off like that in fromt of people, but it really sets me off laughing.

Sighz. so super lazy!!!!!!! I'm going to watch TV or something.. not gonna do the ton of hw that piled up.

じあまった!

なほさん、さよなら。どうもありがとう。日本に行きたいですよ! じあ まった。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home