Thursday, July 08, 2004

Heyheys!

I was reading Char's blog and this really struck me. I guess I don't agree with all of it... yet.. After reading Mitsuka's and Mitei's entries... I guess this is applicable...

Learn 2 love the people who are with you at
present. forget the people in the past and thank
them 4 hurting you, which led you 2 love the
people you have right now. When you love
someone, you'll do crazy things you can't
explain, you'll deny the truth and believe in
lies. When you love someone, you sacrifice, give
everything you've got and don't think twice. You
risk it all no matter what.
Everything in life is temporary because
everything changes. That is why it takes courage
to love, knowing it might end anytime...having
faith will make it last.

I think I find it extremely hard to forget the people in the past simply cos they are such fantastic peeps.

I think Lydia is right- that after people keep leaving her life she's just afraid to open up so easily anymore. I do that a lot, and I had no idea that my leaving would have such a profound effect in the way I react to people. Why couldn't I keep my life like that... with the childish candidness that used to be so much a part of me.

I guess when I came here a big part of me died... and I wish that I could have frozen last year in time and lived in it for always. But I would never grow that way... So i must thank God that right now things aren't smooth and that I am learning as he stretches me. (btw, it's like getting yanked and pulled and it's not very fun at all)

Why am I still looking back? Look foward! Shikkari! And never forget where I came from. Who I love, and why I love them.

My best.... you're still the gals who rawk my world. So hold on tight and I look foward to seeing you become even more beautiful than when I left you. You RAWK!

Results came back today. Not as good as I wanted. 3B's. 3A's. Sucks when you think about the fact that my continual assessments pulled me down. (not below sea level, though)

Ah well. U noe tt titration competition? I got into the finals!! Whoohoo! (nerd's joy. 0_o") I mean, when I mention titraion, most people are like... what's that? and when I explain, they're like, "you mean they judge you on accuracy?" and I'm like... ermz.... yah! And I get this look. -_-"

But it's ok. I amm not ashamed to say that I work hard for my grades.

Tomorr they want me to play Starless (from RK) for assembly with Charissa. We swear we'll make the school cry. (Lydia, do you proud baby!) heh heh. There are 2 items, one's super HAPPY and starless we've made super SAD. So Mrs. Pieterson the music teacher asks which one goes first. And me and Charissa decided we want people to leave sad, so we'll play Starless second. (so bad right.) Muahahahaahahaa. Cry people! It's the last day of school!!!!!!!!!!! *yappari!* wait. something not right... hahas.

kaezkaez larr, I gtg sleep noww. And I'll be on hols after tomorr! *hic* I'm high on chocolate!!!!! heeeeeeee~ *ditsy*

actually, I ate so much to try to cure the homesickness. Now I feel FAT! (hahaha! I am FAT!)

The "you tell me for what list":
1.My blue striped socks have holes.
2.I borrowed X by clamp from the library.
3.One of my nails chipped and I cut it short and it's shorter than the others
4.I'm talking to Jon now
5.I borrowed azumanga daioh to watch!!!!
6.i'm gooooone to sleeeeeeeeeeep.
7.ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzzZzzzzZZzzzzZZzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home