Saturday, August 21, 2004

I went shopping todae with the girls. Kristine, Rachel, Clarabelle, Carolyn, Cherie, Stephanie, Lydia. Haha. It was SOooOooo fun. I haven't been shopping for so so long. Feel so deprived. I guess it's only now that I realise how deprived I've been of these things... I used to do it everyday- shop, eat, fuss about clothes, the occasional make-up and shoes. I miss that. The posh drinks (now that we're into New Zealand Natural's Chillos), the clothes that never look good on me...sighz. I want Takopachi.

Larlarlar. Everyone's so much skinnier than me. I have 10 weeks to lose weight. Exactly 10 weeks. So I have to do my best and not end up looking fat in a ball gown. So sad case. Diet starts tomorrow (as they always say) but this time I'm going to keep it. I'd better!! It took me like 3 months to lose weight for last year's prom man... and I wasted it all.

My newest and not so good interest is eyeliner. (The previous one was boys. this is a lot safer, ne?) hahaha. Joking lar~ But dark brown looks good on me. (not boys, silly, eyeliner!) (ehh. I do like dark guys... *winkz*) Anyhow, I need to get back down to Garden City and get some soon. I want my eyeliner!!! (ok, I can tell that this is a passing phase. How much eyeliner can one own?) La la la. But anyway, I can make a fancy guess as to the next interest. How about...
lip gloss
mascara
crazy tops
manga
houses
eyeshadow?

Suggestions will be very welcome. haha.

As for Okami, you asked what a bad hair day in a ponytail would be. I say it's when it's so smooth the rubber band keeps falling off, or when it's so dry the hairs stand up on top. Or it could also be when the rubber band doesn't stay on right and all your hair looks lopsided and sticks out at the rubber band... or when your hair turns blue all by itself. (not needing us to stand in front of Mrs Lam's mirror to turn it blue.)

Dunno larr. We'll find out soon enough... =)
Jaa Ne~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home