Saturday, August 28, 2004

YiPpiEe! I finally finished that English thing that was killing me!!! YAY! I had a bad dream about it last night. That was so so bad! I dreamt that the teacher picked me to go first for the presentation and I didn't have anything to present. I got a C for my previous assessment so I can't afford to fail this one. (Which is true) So I pleaded to be let to do it tomorrow, but she said no. And I cried in class- I remember that. And I sat outside class and cried. And I was so mortified whenI woke up. I was like, "Crap! English!" And i got up and spent like 2.5 hours on it! But I still have to make the visual aids, and do some other english crap (which I won't do properly cos there's bio to study for.)

IT'S OVER! Hahaha. Now I have a serious chocolate craving.. It's been going on for the past 3 days, and I've been gorging myself. And I was like, "Am I depressed?" and I discovered that I wasn't. It's so weird. So now I'm taking a walk to buy chocolate. *hugs self* I love myself!

haiz haiz. It's getting warmer now and that's making me think of Singapore. I thought about English when I woke up, and when I washed up I thought about Singapore, and as I ate lunch, I juggled English, Singapore and food, and Now I shall think about Singapore, Biology and how nice the warmth of the sun is!

dum dee dum!

Oh Ya!! LyDiA!!! CONGRATS!! LOVE YA!

RaChEL... I still think someone's blog very cool leii. Ahem. I think he's a really nice guy. and I haven't met him in my life. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home