Monday, September 13, 2004

Wahhaah. Got permission liaoz. Okae. I finally get a little bit of revenge, after all the insults and everything *laffs*. But who cares, Tim loves embarrassing himself. I was walking along with lil' old timayee. And he was saying something when stephan came along... and all poor stephan heard was "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" when it was actually taken seriously out of context. And the poor kid just blushed deep red, eyes wide, and said, "Sorry Tim" and we were both laughing.. that year 8 kid is so funny.. small, cute, mousy.. in a good way... I think. Very kaypo also. but nevertheless, you let little kids off for being so ba dao. If they're your age you avoid them like plague...

Haha... Another one... I was sitting in the bus the other day... saturday it was, and tim was talking to me while standing outside the bus. (it was obviously not moving.) And he was trying to tease me about this guy who's been acting weird in school, so he said something like, "So did he say "I love you sara?"" And all that the people in the bus really heard was "I love you Sara." Talk about selective hearing... Anyways, I was very glad that I didn't have to think up some other way to annoy him, because it backfired in a way... you know my "SLOW" brain can't handle this kind of "QUICK" thinking. So even though I do consider myself a major victim, it still goes to say I can't get my own back very often. *sighz* Why do you think I become violent? (just kidding) But I think Tim is more abused by violence than by words... simply cos I got nothing to say that will agitate him. So sad right? Rachel is an easy target. Let's talk about string okae?

Girls girls girls girls. I am coming back soooooooooooooooooon. Wait for meeeeeee! Den we go shopping and takopachi and Yoshinoya.

Three cheers for Singapore food!

I LOVE PHISH (tailess) AND PIGS (alive)~ *hic*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home