Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Fish for dinner. I can smell it from here, and 4 of them sit on the kitchen counter... so forlornly. Sometimes I wonder why I feel bad that they were once alive... Maybe cos I saw them once alive, and I got attached to them. I think I'm good at making friends with fishes. (Let us call to the witness stand Ms. Gan Rui Xia.)

It's the first day of Spring. Is there a greeting for it? Like Happy spring or Merry Spring or something? Anyway it's getting warmer. I'm so glad about that.

Taisho restaurant is part of my agenda tomorrow! Ikimashou!

So contented these days. Perhaps it's that I'm finally settling in. Or maybe the time for me to go back draws nearer. I've changed so so much. I guess the thing that scares me most is that when I go back, I'll realise how different I've become. Sometimes I do still wish that the times in sec 4 would come back, even just for a day. I can almost feel the comfort of familiarity sometimes in the air, and in the still heat of the afternoon, I remember, finally, what it's like to feel warm.

Life is good. And there's nothing more I could ask for! I really think that God has been very very good to me, even in the times when there was more than one bump in the road. (It was more like a mound of rubble to me. Debris flying and landslides everywhere. mehh.)

Please please please dun erase this entry! I am gonna click publish and if nothing comes thru, I will go and do math. If it does come thru, you can all see how much I care about typing up another entry, and I will do my hw anyway.

Shu- Jia You! Add more oil! Ni Yao! You rock! Prelims is uphill, but o's is downhill liaoz. Hehe! Stay strong and stay cool gal! Can't wait to seeya!!

Lydia- Hehehe, How's your bio test? Must remember to have fun okae? And stay cute and lovely!!! Missing you tooooooooo~ Buki.

Wachel- haha, Talked to you yesterday! Makes me feel so nice to know that you're so you... and I imagine topsy and your room everytime I talk to you.. and I feel so warm inside. Talking to you makes me feel like I'm home again. It's a comfortable thing. (But Jonana's joke wasn't really a good memory, ne?? haha)

Avvy- Gal power!! How're you doing babez! Dun eva give up ya???? I'm coming back soon.. must make sure u see me arh... dun go on some random holiday!!!! I love you too much!

Tim- Yo bro!! I'm cutting your sugar intake from tomorr onwards. 1. It's not healthy 2. It costs too much 3. (the main reason) IT MAKES YOU CRAZY~ wahahahahaha had a great time bullying mehh right? I need to superglue my watch to my wrist liaoz. Daddie??? Got ElEpHaNt Glue??? nyahh. Keep the faith, run the race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home