Sunday, September 12, 2004

I know I'm really terrible.. haven't updated in ages and the last time I did I wrote about fish. Not that I am not constantly writing about fish.. and Phishie wrote about fish as well in her latest entry~~ *thinks* I really think that fish are popular and I know Rachel agrees here...

Heh heh, Nina's back in Sg! Hope you're having the time of your life there girl! Enjoy okae!!!

What to say, very tired, and a lot's been happening recently.. a bit irritated and sad now, but who cares?

I know what theme I am gonna have for my 21th birthday party- chocolate. People, be prepared.. if u dun bring a chocolatty dish, dun come into the house! (Plus you get splashed with water on the way out.)

I really want to go home. I've complained about this a million times, but there are times still that I just want out, want the quiet comfort of home, want to relax and not push myself, and I just want it so bad I could cry. And that day I saw Rach and Lyd on MSN.. i was so so so happy!!! I tell myself, just wait it out a bit more... a bit more... a bit more......

PERTH! MURDOCH COLLEGE! WHY SO SUCKY!?! don't mind me, I'm stressed again. haha.

hehehehe... I met this jap gal working in the bubble tea store and I talked to her.. she's japanese and I got her email! so cool.. also I saw Naho online the other day, who had just come home from work.. wahhaha. so cool!! (I alwaes liked her better than Arima Sensei. I dunno why.. maybe cos she was here longer...) Everybody thinks I'm nuts, cos I've told them all about the jap girl..

Ehh. I wrote a very long para here.. it's a very embarrassing story, that's really funny, but it's not MY story, although I was a major victim... So I decided not to write it first... in case some people I know die of blushing... hehe. maybe next time.. with approval I will...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home