Friday, September 17, 2004

I think I'm slowly going mad... stark mad... I feel like I'm being desperately twisted and pulled out of proportion, flattened out and wrinkled, or maybe just plain sat on. Squashed. I'm no longer counting down the days to go back to Singapore, I just think I won't be able to stand the suspense of the time between now and then, which has become a vaccum... and it's drawing me in... I'm trying to shut the time space... but I feel like it's going to overwhelm me and I will go totally insane and warp like people who get stuck in space. (Ex 2k'ers remember dearest Mr. Lawrence LAu?? Did he ever talk to you about black holes, I wonder? It's wasn't pretty, though... He told us how people die by getting turned inside out...)(did he also tell you about the time he got tipsy at his 10 year reunion?)

I won't spend my life
waiting for an angel to decend
Searching for a rainbow with an end
Now that I've found you I'll call off the search.
And I won't spend my life
gazing at the stars up in the sky
Wondering if love will pass me by
Now that I've found you
I'll call off the search.

It's a cool jazz song by Katie Melua.. She's quite nice.. But she's the kind I get tired off quite fast. I imagine people buy these albums to listen to in their little chic studio apartments, with a midnight glass of wine and the yellow lights on, gazing out of the balcony and seeing nothing but the glorious city below. Wait, that's New York.

Man~ I am so lazy these days... I don't feel like doing any work.. I love taking long showers and playing the piano for ages, sreeching my lungs out... which I try to pass off as singing, and basically chilling with? You guessed it- me. I realised something.. I love two things bestest of all in terms of food- wine and Chocolate.. I think there's chocolate wine and there's definately wine chocolate, so all is fine and peaceful in my food-world. *chomp*

*sighz* --> discontented sigh. I hate school nowadays. They should just let me stay at home and complain and study... heh heh. I'd lurrrve that. But there are two things I enjoy very much in school! 1. Caro 2. Lydia. hehe. Someone once said that wherever you go, there are replicas of your friends.. so that you'll never be alone.. I never believed that and I even scoffed at the idea in the beginning.. but now... I realise that I am so fortunate. Although these people are so so so different from my Rachel and Lydia.. those irreplacable BABES! I think just having them is so special... I wonder if things are like that with Sangi and Nadia.

I think that although life has changed in so many ways, I am quite ready to point out certain things that never change...
1. Grass is green, Sky is blue
2. You have cool girls everywhere
3. There's always ALWAYS eye candy, and the rule is that it is more or less evenly distributed. (no girls, contrary to popular belief, there isn't more here. There is just as much. No more, no less)
4.You find comfort in the small things
5. Chocolates are not more fattening, nor do they taste better. =) Fair's fair.
6.Me and You... forever.. my best!(obviously the two babes... Rach and Lyd) (yes, that includes Shu, Avvy, Mandy girl, Jo.. and how many more? I can't name you all!!!)(Man! Am I the most blessed girl on earth to have you or what????)
7. Food intake=fat
8. exams=stress
9. dessert=fun + fat
10. God= everything

[I want to live until I die, no more no less.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home