Thursday, October 06, 2005

[Current Love: tainted, painted, un-sainted]


Current love of my life: 8 books from Curtin and 12 from Murdoch.


I'm getting acquainted slowly but surely. I don't wanna be~! *wails* I wanna be in the sun having fun *wails more*. I dun wanna be doing this work~! What is with the stress, man?!?!?!


I think... I think I may have just... hai, never mind. Sad story. Suck it up, Sara, suck it up... There will be more.. There will be other times, other people... You know what you have to do, you know what you're already committed to do... (It's like you can't seem to un-commit) You told yourself to study right? Now you can't seem to do otherwise. Now you sacrifice so much for it. And people tell you that studying is worth it. I don't know that's true, but ask me tomorrow morning and I should have my head fog-clear to answer you.


Sara, sara... rasa, rasa... I miss being called that by SG people...


If you were here,
I'd love you.
Where are you??
wait...
who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home