Wednesday, October 05, 2005

[meep]


Yes, that is all I have to say today, when I had so much to say this morning. And that is because I have to start on my assignment. One of Sara's best defense mechanisms against procrastination: sudden lack of imagination. Anyways, the presentation is next wednesday. I'll probably bounce back then. I had a sudden episode of gastic yesterday and it hasn't seemed to wear off. It's annoying~ and oww. Gastric always makes me feel fat. It makes me not want to try clothes when I go shopping. It makes me not want to eat and want to eat at the same time. I hate gastritis. *sighs*


No time no time! Haiii. Hassled. okae la, better settle it first. Why is this assignment so AMBIGUIOUS??? Brrr. I like my music- thanks Susu~!


[I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. *grinz*]


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Just felt like posting a picture. I know it's too big. haha. I love Christmas!!!!!! *smooooooch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home