Tuesday, October 04, 2005

[SO not the drama.]


UrGh. MEN. sometimes. EGO. Sometimes. SO SAD you know? All the women in the house, sing it! "There's just air under the hair. Suck it up and put a sock in it!"


No, no, nothing personal. The above comments are on a twice-removed basis. You know me, I'm straight. But yeah, when ya girlfriends get hit, sometimes you just want to bash the man that tried to trash them. *aims evil look*


On a more normal note, I had a glorious day of KP! (not kardinya park, Kim Possible. no one can stay in kardinya for that long!) I love KP now. My day started at 12 and I was lazily watching KP episode after episode until 4 when sparks called and I decided to get off my lazy bum and go for a jog. So we managed 1 hour including: drop off time for re-directed mail, 8 minutes of dizziness and pain from me, a visit to primula close to see tiffy and an'drew where sparks fiddled with (guess what's new) Tiffy's camera, and 2 sprints. All in all a satisfying run, and except for the 8 minutes of excruciation I was satisfied.


About jogging, I must say it seems to be something one does when one tries to take one's mind of the present, lose weight, or simply force one's willpower through contortions and carry it above one's head triumphant and utterly crushed about 200 m from one's house. I tried to do the latter 2, the loss of weight subject to further eating patterns and the crumpled willpower a treasured tradgedy. I tried to express myself about this while jogging but what was a very short story in my head suddenly unravelled into a confused twine of breathing muscles, lactic acid and exhaled air. I postponed my attempt to say anything more, and refused to think any more in case the thoughts should want to come out and I had no means of articulating them. So they have kept until now.


I had done about 20 minutes before feeling like I was about to blackout because the lights were blinking. It has never happened before and I am surprised. Must be lack of substantial food intake in the prior hours. And too much KP. My bad. Anyway, we were on the verge of walking home since my usual route takes 20 minutes anyway. But it was shortly after the lop-sided 'sullivan way' sign greeted me that I suddenly and gratefully recovered, and told sparks that I would do another 10. "That's cheating", I agreed, because stopping is cheating. And I don't know what kept me going, even though I was tired, and thoroughly unfit. A sucker for punishment? Maybe... but it sure felt good at the end. And while you're running, you're not sure if it's worth the pain, but once you're done you say it is. I'm such a here and now person when it comes to jogging. Haie. It's such a painful way to lose weight. I know so many other ways that would hurt less. Paint the house. Dance Dance Dance. Run around visiting people. Go SHOPPING!


Library outing for the family tonight, and I finished reading my biology. Shall now start on my HCS assignment. Looking forward to school tomorr! I like uni~! *cuddles* Sometimes.


Okae, before i bore you all to death with this hideously long post, I shall retire. To those of u who are already drooling on the keyboard, I'll say goodnight, and to those who made it here, congrats~! haha.


[Bata- back to school! I miss the old days.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home